Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the Loyolan published?
The Loyolan is printed every Wednesday, and publishes new content online daily.
2. Who do I contact if I need to submit a correction?
If you need to submit a correction or clarification to the Loyolan, please contact the Editor-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How do I submit a story idea to the Loyolan?
4. How do I place an advertisement in the Loyolan?
To place an ad in the Loyolan, please contact our Advertising Director at email@example.com. For classified ads, you may also submit your ad here.
5. Who do I contact if I am interested in working for the Loyolan?
6. Where can I find a complete list of the Loyolan's staff?
A complete staff box, which lists every position at the newspaper, is printed in each issue's Opinion section. To view a list of our current staff members online, click here.
7. Is the Loyolan on Facebook and Twitter?
The Loyolan is on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To visit our Facebook page, click here or search "Los Angeles Loyolan" on Facebook. You can also follow the Loyolan on Twitter at @LALoyolan and on Instagram @LALoyolan.
8. How can I sign up for a subscription to the Loyolan?
If you would like to subscribe to the Loyolan, plug in your email into the box below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.