Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the Loyolan published?
The Loyolan publishes new content online daily.
2. Who do I contact if I need to submit a correction?
If you need to submit a correction or clarification to the Loyolan, please contact the Editor-in-Chief at email@example.com.
3. How do I submit a story idea to the Loyolan?
4. How do I place an advertisement in the Loyolan?
5. Who do I contact if I am interested in working for the Loyolan?
6. Where can I find a complete list of the Loyolan's staff?
You can view a list of our current staff members here or by clicking the staff index in the footer of the website.
7. Does Loyolan have a social media presence?
The Loyolan recognizes the importance of social media. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube to stay up to date with our content. You can do so by clicking the widgets at the right top corner of the website or by using the links below:
8. How can I sign up for a subscription to the Loyolan?
If you would like to subscribe to the Loyolan, plug in your email into the box below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.