- Person on the street: Black Lives Matter protest
- LMU community protests in support of Black Lives Matter
- Community reflects on the death of George Floyd
- Q&A with Special Games co-director
- Together as Effective AccoMplices Q&A
- Congress does not have representative representation
- Ethical holiday shopping
- Human rights month
- What do international students think about hot topics in the U.S.?
- Student leaders on AB program
Together as Effective AccoMplices (TEAM) is a new student organization that works to combat racism on campus. Design editor Jessica Glassberg interviewed junior double individualized studies and Spanish major Taylor Pajunen, President of TEAM, to learn more about this organization and what i…
This project focuses on international students at Loyola Marymount University and their opinions on the most-discussed issues in the United States. We interviewed three students from different parts of the world to find out what they’ve got to say about abortion, climate change and gun contr…
Alternative Breaks (AB) is a program under Loyola Marymount University’s Center for Service and Action (CSA). I am a student staff member of Alternative Breaks, and work as our publicity and events coordinator. AB has been eye-opening for me in the sense that I now have practiced, many times…
Ignatians Service Organization is hosting Restorative Justice Week to raise awareness regarding criminalization and incarceration in the United States.