- Congress does not have representative representation
- Ethical holiday shopping
- Human rights month
- What do international students think about hot topics in the U.S.?
- Student leaders on AB program
- Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Fillmmaker reimagines black girlhood
- Mass shooting fast-facts
- We need to remove Sodexo from campus
- There is not enough coverage on Mauna Kea
This project focuses on international students at Loyola Marymount University and their opinions on the most-discussed issues in the United States. We interviewed three students from different parts of the world to find out what they’ve got to say about abortion, climate change and gun contr…
Alternative Breaks (AB) is a program under Loyola Marymount University’s Center for Service and Action (CSA). I am a student staff member of Alternative Breaks, and work as our publicity and events coordinator. AB has been eye-opening for me in the sense that I now have practiced, many times…
Ignatians Service Organization is hosting Restorative Justice Week to raise awareness regarding criminalization and incarceration in the United States.
Sursum Corda, a service organization whose focus is food justice, hosted a week of informative events to discuss food justice and it's real-life impact. The organization tabled on Palm Walk from Nov. 4 to Nov. 8. Ryan Burke, a senior urban studies major and the president of Sursum, sat down …