"I still feel like I have a lot left to do. There are still goals that I've set for myself and the team that we haven't reached yet.” LMU volleyball star Tess Reid opens up about her motivation on the court and her recently launched startup business off the court.
Basketball Issue 2020
- Key games for men’s and women’s basketball
- Douglas, Quintana return from injury after long year off
- Loyolan sports staff makes preseason WCC standings predictions
- Leaupepe's journey from Australia to LMU
- Vaida’s inspirational path from fourteen-year-old beginner to LMU Lion
- Q&A with basketball head coaches Charity Elliott and Stan Johnson