The 2020-2021 college basketball season is set to get underway on November 25. In light of that, the Loyolan sports staff has teamed up to give predictions for what the WCC standings will look like by the end of the season. Each member of the staff ranked each WCC team. A first-place vote was worth 10 points, a second-place vote was worth nine points and so on.
Alex Hutton is a senior journalism major from Oakland, California. He is a diehard fan of the Warriors, Giants, 49ers, Sharks, Cal Bears and LMU Lions. He lists getting his plays produced and meeting Paul McCartney as among his current life goals.
Asst. Sports Editor
Ellie is a communication studies major and history minor from Boston, Massachusetts. She's a diehard Boston sports fan, loves street tacos more than people and has a pet parakeet. IG/Twitter: @emkinney4
Chris Benis, asst. sports editor, has been a dedicated writer for the Loyolan since September 2020. He writes primarily about in-season critiques and enjoys publishing single-player features.
- News Analysis: what does the transition away from natural gas look like?
- Five questions about natural gas, answered
- The Battle over Ballona: Wetlands, SoCalGas and Protestors
- BREAKING: Cross country, track and field to search for new head coach
- LMU selects new head of journalism program
- Vice President of Intercultural Affairs Jennifer Abe reflects on her tenure
- Former LMU professor runs for governor in recall election
- How LMU forgets people with disabilities during finals week and beyond